Maintenance Supervisor - FM Service Provider - Commercial / Blue Chip Building (City) - London - Up to £45,000 + package
Exciting opportunity to work for an FM service provider situated in London. I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor to cover a commercial / blue chip building located in London (City / Near Bank station) The successful candidate will be M&E qualified with a proven track record in commercial building / property maintenance within a supervisory / management position. He or she will report directly into the Site Manager and will ensure the day to day running of the maintenance team. In return the company are offering a competitive salary, further training and career progression.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Report directly into the Site Manager
- Assist the Site Manager in with the "day to day" running of the contract
- Assist in the management of all maintenance staff on the contracts
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's
- Responsible for managing the company's H&S and environmental performance on the contracts.
- Arrange specialist sub contractors
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Assist in the recruitment of any new staff required on each contract
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues within site team.
- Management of client relationship on a daily basis
- Management of all reports (Working with the Site Manager)
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date on each contract and ready for audits
- Electrically qualified
- C&G Level 2&3
- C&G 17th Edition or 18th Edition
- High Voltage (Highly desirable)
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Strong technical engineering understanding
- Experience of service delivery in high profile office
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Attend client meetings
- Offer technical support to the Site Manager, client and on site maintenance team
- Must be able to cover call rota (1-3 weeks)
- Up to £45,000 per annum
- Overtime available
- Company pension
- Further training
- Career progression
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!