Maintenance Supervisor – M&E Maintenance Provider – Kings Cross – £40,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the established companies in the hard services facilities maintenance industry.
They have an established contract based in the City of London are looking for a site maintenance supervisor to provide technical cover and expertise across the building.
The main purpose of the job will be to ensure that the building is maintained to a very high standard and the two man engineering team is performing to the best of their ability.
The Site Maintenance Supervisor will also be responsible to make sure that the buildings PPM’s are maintained to 100% completion at a high quality level and update the asset register on a routine basis.
They will also be responsible for ensuring compliance is conducted, and that all requests are responded to for a client with a high level service and will also be a key player in the technical pro-active approach on risk minimisation.
They will also be responsible for managing projects across all the buildings.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 7-4 / 9-6 and the package is as follows:
- Salary up to £40,000
- 23 days holiday
The main duties will also include:
- Manage all directly employed staff on the contract.
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA’s.
- Responsible for managing the company’s H&S and environmental performance on sites.
- Plan and implement building shutdowns and complex client project works.
- Responsible for managing the company’s quality procedures on site.
- Recruitment of any new staff required on site.
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals.
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues within site team.
- Management of client relationship on a daily basis
- Management of all reports.
- Responsible for the permit system.
Applicants for this role must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Fully electrically qualified to a recognised standard, C&G,HNC, HND.
- Strong technical engineering understanding.
- Previous experience of managing engineering teams.
- Experience of service delivery in high profile financial offices.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
These are unique opportunities. Please send your Cv today to firstname.lastname@example.org