Maintenance Supervisor - FM Service Provider - Commercial / Blue Chip Building Canary Wharf - Up to £48,000 + package
Exciting opportunity to work for an FM service provider situated in Canary Wharf, East London. I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor to cover a commercial / blue chip building located in Canary Wharf. The successful candidate will be M&E qualified with a proven track record in commercial building / property maintenance within a supervisory / management position. He or she will report directly into the client on site and will ensure the day to day running of the maintenance team. In return the company are offering a competitive salary, further training and career progression.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Report directly into the Client
- Assist the Contract Manager in with the "day to day" running of the contract
- Assist in the management of all maintenance staff on the contracts
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's
- Responsible for managing the company's H&S and environmental performance on the contracts.
- Arrange specialist sub contractors
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Assist in the recruitment of any new staff required on each contract
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues within site team.
- Management of client relationship on a daily basis
- Management of all reports
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date on each contract and ready for audits
- Electrically qualified
- C&G Level 2&3
- C&G 17th Edition or 18th Edition
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Strong technical engineering understanding
- Experience of service delivery in high profile office
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Attend client meetings
- Offer technical support to the Site Manager, client and on site maintenance team
- Must be able to cover call rota (1-3 weeks)
- Up to £48,000 per annum
- HV Training to be provided
- Overtime available
- Company pension
- Further training
- Career progression
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!