Maintenance Supervisor - FM Service Provider - Commercial Building - London (Kings Cross) - Up to £42,000 Per annum
Are you a Supervisor looking for a new challenge?
Are you a Lead Engineer looking for a step up?
Do you live near Kings Cross?
If the answer is yes, then this could be the job for you...….
Exciting opportunity to work for an FM service provider situated in London. I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor to look after a commercial building located in Kings Cross.. The successful candidate will be electrically qualified with a proven track record in commercial building / property maintenance within a supervisory / hand on position. He or she will report directly into the Contract Manager and will ensure the day to day running of the small maintenance team on site. In return the company are offering a competitive salary paying up to £42,000 based on qualifications / experience as well as offering further training and career progression.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday
08:00am to 17:00pm
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Report directly into the Contract Manager
- Carry out hands on M&E / Fabric maintenance (Hands on / Supervisory)
- Assist the Contract Manager in with the "day to day" running of the contract
- Assist in the management of all maintenance staff on the contracts
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's alongside the Contract Manager
- Arrange specialist sub contractors
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Assist in the recruitment of any new staff required on each contract
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues within site team.
- Management of client relationship on a daily basis
- Management of all reports/site log books (Working with the Contract Manager)
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date on each contract and ready for audits
- Electrically qualified
- C&G Level 2&3
- C&G 17th Edition or 18th Edition
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Experience of service delivery in high profile office
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Attend client meetings if required
- Offer technical support to the Contract Manager, client and on site maintenance team
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!