Maintenance Supervisor - Commercial Building, Tenant Contract - Aldgate, London - £41,000
Are you a Supervisor looking for a new challenge?
Are you a Lead Engineer looking for a step up?
Are you happy to commute to Aldgate?
If the answer is yes, then this could be the job for you...….
Exciting opportunity to work for an FM service provider situated in London. I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor to look after a commercial building located in Aldgate. The successful candidate will be electrically qualified with a proven track record in commercial building / property maintenance within a supervisory / hand on position. He or she will report directly into the Contract Manager and will ensure the day to day running of the small maintenance team on site. In return the company are offering a competitive salary paying up to £41,000 based on qualifications / experience as well as offering further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday
07:00am to 16:00pm & 08:00am to 18:00pmPackage
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Basic Salary of £41,000
- Plenty of Overtime
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Call out Allowance
- Training (Internal and External Courses)
- Career Progression opportunities
- Occasional Travel to other sites (Expensed)
- Report directly into the Contract Manager
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance on M&E / Fabric across the tenant floors
- Manage a team of 2 engineers
- Assist the Contract Manager in with the "day to day" running of the contract
- Assist in the management of all maintenance staff on the contracts
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's alongside the Contract Manager
- Arrange specialist sub contractors
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Assist in the recruitment of any new staff required on each contract
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues within site team.
- Management of client relationship on a daily basis
- Management of all reports/site log books (Working with the Contract Manager)
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date on each contract and ready for audits
- Electrically qualified
- C&G Level 2&3
- C&G 17th Edition or 18th Edition (If electrically qualified)
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload
- Attend client meetings if required
- Offer technical support to the Contract Manager, client and on site maintenance team
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!