Maintenance Supervisor / Electrical Lead Engineer - FM Service Provider - Blue Chip Commercial Building - London / City - Up to £45,000
Exciting opportunity to work for an FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor / Electrical Lead Engineer to be based at a commercial / blue chip building located in London (City - Liverpool Street). The successful candidate will be electrically qualified with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. This is very much a hands on / supervisory role. In return the company are offering a competitive salary of up to £45,000, further training and career progression.
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Report directly into the Contract Manager
- Assist the Contract Manager in with the "day to day" running of the contract
- Assist in the management of all maintenance staff (Team of 2)
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date on each contract and ready for audits
- Carry out M&E / Fabric maintenance as and when required
- Escort / Organise sub contractors
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload
- Attend client meetings if required
- Offer technical support to the site manager, client and engineering team
- Carry out hands on maintenance to the following; Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution). Emergency lighting, Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning) Chillers - Re-set, Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing) Plumbing - Unblocking toilets, BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings, High Voltage.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
08:00am to 17:00pm
- Electrically qualified
- C&G Level 2&3
- C&G 17th or 18th Edition
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Strong technical engineering understanding (HVAC, Electrical, UPS, High Voltage)
- High Voltage certified - Current or Expired
- Experience of service delivery in high profile offices.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!