Maintenance Supervisor - FM Service Provider - Blue Chip / Commercial Building - London (Cannon Street) - Up to £45,000
Are you a Maintenance Supervisor / Lead Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Are you electrically biased?
Are you happy in a Hands on / Supervisory role?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor to look after a blue chip / commercial building located near Cannon Street station. The successful candidate will be electrically qualified (C&G, NVQ, 18th Edition) and will oversee the planned and reactive maintenance across the site. He or she will also be required to manage their time between carrying out hands on work / administrative duties as well as supervising two engineers. In return the company is offering a salary of up to £45,000, overtime, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday
08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Report directly into the Contract Manager
- Carry out hands on M&E / Fabric maintenance as and when required (75% off the Tools / 25% hands on)
- Supervising two engineers
- Close liaison and working relationship with the Client/Tenants
- PPM, reactive, defects snagging and management
- Arrange specialist subcontractors
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Raise small works quotations for any works requested by the Client or works that need approval from the Client.
- Management of client relationship on a daily basis
- Management of all reports/site log books
- Monthly reports
- Dealing with the client on a daily basis.
- Ensure all paperwork on site is up to date
- Electrically Qualified
- C&G Level 2 & 3
- C&G 17th Edition or 18th Edition
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- An understanding of electrical, mechanical plant
- Supervisory or management experience
- Able to attend call out (1 in 3)
- Should be conversant in writing reports, completing statutory logs, and some understanding of preparing client quotations for approval.
Please send your CV to Dean White
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information