Maintenance Supervisor - FM Service Provider - Commercial Building - Central London (Victoria) - Up to £45,000
Are you a Supervisor looking for a new challenge?
Are you a Lead Engineer looking for a step up?
Are you happy to commute to London Victoria?
Exciting opportunity to work for an FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor to look after a commercial office located a short walk from London Victoria station. As the Maintenance Supervisor, You will report directly to the Contract Manager on site and be responsible for a small team of two engineers. In return the company is offering a competitive salary paying up to £45,000, overtime, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday
08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Report directly into the Contract Manager
- Carry out hands on M&E / Fabric maintenance as and when required (80% supervisory / 20% hands on if required)
- PPM, reactives, defects snagging and management
- Site set-up and asset verification and collection
- On- boarding sub-contractors and supply chain.
- Arrange specialist sub contractors
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Raise small works quotations for any works requested by the Client or works that need approval from the Client.
- Management of client relationship on a daily basis
- Management of all reports/site log books (Working with the Contract Manager)
- Ensure all paperwork on site is up to date
- Electrically Qualified
- C&G Level 2&3
- C&G 17th Edition or 18th Edition
- HVAP certified / Experience (Not essential / Training available)
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Supervisory or management experience
- Should be conversant in writing reports, completing statutory logs, understanding of preparing client quotations for approval etc
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!