Maintenance Supervisor - FM Service Provider - Commercial / Corporate Building - Bank, Central London - Up to £48,000
Are you a Maintenance Supervisor looking for a fresh challenge?
Are you a Supervisor who still enjoys a hands-on element to their role?
Do you want to work in a blue chip building?
If the answer is yes to any of the above, then please read on.....
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider situated in Bank, Central London. The successful candidate will be M&E qualified with a proven track record as a Maintenance Supervisor within commercial building maintenance. He or she will be responsible for reporting directly into an account manager and deputising for them in their absence. The building is a large commercial blue chip building located by Bank. Managing a small team on site you will ensure the day to day running / maintenance within this building (PPM/reactive maintenance). The role is 70 / 30 split in terms of both managerial and hands on duties. In return the company are offering a competitive package paying up to £48,000, further training and career progression.Hours of Work
Monday to Friday – 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Report directly into the Account Manager
- Assist the Account in with the "day to day" running of the contract
- Assist in the management of all maintenance staff on the contracts
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's alongside the Contract Manager
- Arrange specialist sub-contractors
- Management of all reports/site log books (Working with the Contract Manager)
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date on each contract and ready for audits
- Attend client meetings if required
- Carry out hands on M&E / Fabric maintenance (Hands on / Supervisory)
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's.
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals.
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues
- Management of client relationships on a daily basis.
- Management of all reports.
- Manage any additional business opportunities that will deliver client satisfaction and increase contract sales revenue
- Offer technical support to both the client and the engineering team
- Attend client meetings
- Electrically qualified - C&G/NVQ or HNC/ONC
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!