Maintenance Supervisor - FM Service Provider - Critical Data Centre – Hemel Hempstead - Up to £45,000
Are you an experienced Supervisor or Shift Leader looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking to make the change from Shift work on to days?
Do you have Data Centre Experience?
If yes, then read on...…
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM Service provider situated in Hemel Hempstead. CBW are currently recruiting for a maintenance supervisor to be based in a critical Data Centre in Hemel. The Ideal candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 18th Edition) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance, ideally within a critical site (i.e. Bank, Data centre, Blue chip office etc). A current HV Qualification and experience within a Data Centre environment is highly desirable for this position. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £45,000, further training, overtime and career progression.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of work
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out on all M&E plant in accordance with Site task schedules and asset lists.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the building are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
- These reactive calls to also include concessionary stores and fabric related items.
- Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract.
- Administer sub-contractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site.
- To operate a Permit to Work System in accordance with Quality, Health & Safety procedures and client requirements.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works.
- To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator or update CAFM system.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, reviewed and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices at all times.
- To develop a good working relationship with all members of staff, subcontractors and the client representatives.
- Ensure the provision of a Safe and Healthy working environment.
- Supervising and monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance.
- Ensure assigned tasks are actioned and completed as appropriate.
- To ensure tasks as directed are completed with the appropriate H&S awareness/implementation.
- Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI’s/SLA’s.
- Ensure Computer Based Maintenance systems, e.g. Maximo is kept up to date and that PPM and reactive tickets are closed out with accurate data captured.
- Ensure the engineering team on site produce required near miss reports, dynamic risk assessments and detailed records of site activities, and ensure any non-compliance is challenged and escalated where necessary.
- Overview the buildings environmental conditions using the BMS System and utilise the same to maintain acceptable internal conditions.
- Ensure Shift Reports are completed to the correct standard.
Monday to Friday 8:00am – 17:00pmPackage
- Up to £45,000 Basic Salary
- 22 Days Shift Holiday
- Overtime Available
- Career Progression
- Training (Internal and External Courses)
- Electrically qualified
- City & Guilds - Level 2 & 3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance working
- Good Communication Skills.
- Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical.
- Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC / HV LV etc
- High Voltage Certified - Current (Highly desirable)
- Data Centre experience
Please send your CV to Ben Joselyn
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information