Maintenance Supervisor - FM Service Provider - Critical Data Centre - Middlesex (Hayes) - Up to £50,000
Do you live in Middlesex?
Do you have critical data centre experience?
Are you looking to come off shift?
If the answer is yes, then read on
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM Service provider situated in Hayes, Middlesex. CBW are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor to be based in a critical Data Centre in Hayes, Middlesex. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 18th Edition) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance, ideally within a critical site (i.e. Bank, Data centre, Blue chip office etc). In return the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £50,000, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 8:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the H&S of the sites and engineers.
- On site HV and LV Authorised Person when qualified and on Shift.
- To proactively check the operation of the Permit to Work system in accordance with Quality, Health & Safety procedures and client requirements. Especially with regards to sub-contractors adherence to RAMS.
- Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract.
- Administer subcontractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site.
- Undertake other tasks as defined and requested by site management.
- To undertake annual appraisals of shift technicians once you have completed the Appraisal and Development training course.
- Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI’s/SLA’s.
- Ensure the Computer Based Maintenance system, e.g. Maximo, Concept, etc is kept up to date and that PPM and reactive tickets are closed out with accurate data captured.
- Work closely with the Contract Manager to ensure that the service levels are maintained to a consistently high level.
- Support the Contract Support in achieving high levels of customer satisfaction
- Responsible for Statutory & Code compliance of sites.
- Responsible for the return of PPM and work related documentation.
- Ensure all sites have accurate asset registers and are labelled accordingly.
- Responsible for the fast and effective procurement of materials and services.
- Proactively source additional works and raise quotations.
- Provide technical support to engineers, helpdesk and client
- Electrically qualified
- City & Guilds - Level 2 & 3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance working
- Strong management skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical.
- Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC / HV LV etc
- High Voltage Certified - Current (Highly desirable)
- Data Centre experience
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
and ask for Dean White
for more Information!