Maintenance Supervisor - FM Service Provider - Data Centre (DW) - West London / Stockley Park - £50,000
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM Service situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for X2 Maintenance Supervisors to be based in a critical data centre in Stockley Park. The successful candidate will be M&E qualified and a proven track record in commercial building maintenance ideally within a critical site such as a data centre, Banking or hospital environment. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of £50,000, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the H&S of the sites and engineers.
- To proactively check the operation of the Permit to Work system in accordance with Quality, Health & Safety procedures and client requirements. Especially with regards to sub-contractor’s adherence to RAMS.
- To proactively check the operation of the LOTO system in accordance with Quality, Health & Safety procedures and client requirements.
- Be first escalation line to provide 24/7 technical support to DCS engineers, helpdesk and clients.
- Co-ordinate the DCS engineers shift rota to ensure 100% availability of engineers across all sites providing cover for planned holiday, training and sickness.
- Be able to relocate to other site if circumstances dictate.
- Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract.
- Administer subcontractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site.
- Undertake other tasks as defined and requested by site management.
- To undertake annual appraisals of DCS shift technicians once you have completed the Appraisal and Development training course.
- Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI’s/SLA’s.
- Ensure the Computer Based Maintenance system, e.g. Maximo, Concept, etc is kept up to date and that PPM and reactive tickets are closed out with accurate data captured.
- Work closely with the Contract Managers to ensure that the service levels are maintained to a consistently high level.
- Support the Contract Support in achieving high levels of customer satisfaction
- Responsible for Statutory & Code compliance of sites.
- Ensure engineers are fully equipped to carry out daily tasks.
- Plan PPM schedules for sites to ensure an even workload in conjunction with the / Account Contract Manager
- Ensure PPM is carried out in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Responsible for the return of PPM and work related documentation.
- Man Management of shift team members.
- Ensure all sites have accurate asset registers and are labelled accordingly.
- Responsible for the fast and effective procurement of materials and services.
- Proactively source additional works and raise quotations.
- Investigate and report on major Operational incidents.
- Ensure all callouts are attended to, in conjunction with the helpdesk.
- Assist engineers carrying out remote hand requests where required.
- Ensure weekly tasks have been completed and assist site managers to produce reports on delivery
- Ensure customer service levels are maintained.
- Ensure all 3rd party contract works have been carried out.
- Attend all statutory works to understand how they are conducted and supply feedback.
- Quoted works that are not approved by DCM and could have a business impact should be escalated
- First point of contact for all in hour shift issues and concerns.
- Responsible for the production and distribution of a weekly report in conjunction with Contract Managers.
- Carry out any reasonable management request.
- M&E Qualified (Electrical or Mechanical)
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good Communication Skills.
- Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC / HV LV etc
- Strong Leadership & Management skills
- Data Centre experience (Highly desirable / Not essential)
- HV / LV Approved (Highly desirable / Not essential)
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Dean White
on 0203 583 3099
for more information.