Maintenance Supervisor - FM Service Provider - Unique site / Listed Building - London / Hammersmith - £39,000
Are you a Supervisor looking for a new challenge?
Are you a Lead / Resident Engineer looking for a step up?
Are you happy to commute to Hammersmith?
Exciting opportunity to work for an FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor to look after a unique / listed property located a short walk from Kensington Olympia tube station. As the Maintenance Supervisor, You will be the main contact for all maintenance related issues. As the sole supervisor/engineer on site you will be expected to carry out the duties listed below. In return the company are offering a competitive salary paying £39,000, overtime, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday
08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Report directly into the Account Manager
- Carry out hands on M&E / Fabric maintenance as and when required (Working / Hands on supervisor role)
- PPM, reactives, defects snagging and management
- Site set-up and asset verification and collection
- On- boarding sub-contractors and supply chain.
- Arrange specialist sub contractors
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Raise small works quotations for any works requested by the Client or works that need approval from the Client.
- Management of client relationship on a daily basis
- Management of all reports/site log books (Working with the Account Manager)
- Ensure all paperwork on site is up to date
- Electrically Qualified
- C&G Level 2&3
- C&G 17th Edition or 18th Edition
- City & Guilds - Inspection & Testing (Not essential / Training available)
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Supervisory or management experience
- Should be conversant in writing reports, completing statutory logs, completing PPM’s and reactive using smart phone technology and have some understanding of preparing client quotations for approval.
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!