Maintenance Supervisor / Lead Engineer - FM Service Provider - London (City & Canary Wharf) - Unique Sites - £37,000
Are you a Supervisor/Lead looking for a new challenge?
Are you a Lead / Senior Maintenance Electrician looking for a step up?
Are you happy in a hands on / Supervisory role?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor / Lead Engineer to look after two unique sites in London (London Wall & Canary Wharf) however most of your time will be spent at London Wall. The successful candidate will be electrically qualified (C&G, NVQ, 18th Edition) and will oversee the planned and reactive maintenance across the sites. He or she will also be required to manage their time between carrying out hands on work / administrative duties. In return the company is offering a salary of £37,000, overtime, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday
08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Report directly into the Contract Manager
- Carry out hands on M&E / Fabric maintenance as and when required (Working / Hands on supervisor role)
- PPM, reactives, defects snagging and management
- Site set-up and asset verification and collection
- On- boarding sub-contractors and supply chain.
- Arrange specialist sub contractors
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Raise small works quotations for any works requested by the Client or works that need approval from the Client.
- Management of client relationship on a daily basis
- Management of all reports/site log books
- Dealing with the client on a daily basis.
- Ensure all paperwork on site is up to date
- 25 Days Annual Leave + 8 Days Holiday
- Overtime available
- Additional Training
- Career Development Opportunities
- Electrically Qualified
- C&G Level 2 & 3
- C&G 17th Edition or 18th Edition
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- An understanding of electrical, mechanical plant
- Supervisory or management experience
- Should be conversant in writing reports, completing statutory logs, some understanding of preparing client quotations for approval.
Please send your CV to Dean White
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information