Maintenance Supervisor / Lead Engineer - FM Service Provider - Piccadilly - £40-42,000
Are you a Supervisor/Lead looking for a new challenge?
Are you a Lead / Resident Engineer looking for a step up?
Are you happy to commute to Piccadilly?
Exciting opportunity to work for an FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor to look after a Commercial property located a short walk from Piccadilly station managing a tenanted contract.
As the Maintenance Supervisor, You will be the main contact for all maintenance related issues. As the sole supervisor/engineer on site you will be expected to carry out the duties listed below. In return the company are offering a competitive salary paying up to £42,000, overtime, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday
08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Report directly into the Contract Manager
- Carry out hands on M&E / Fabric maintenance as and when required (Working / Hands on supervisor role)
- PPM, reactives, defects snagging and management
- Site set-up and asset verification and collection
- On- boarding sub-contractors and supply chain.
- Arrange specialist sub contractors
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Raise small works quotations for any works requested by the Client or works that need approval from the Client.
- Management of client relationship on a daily basis
- Management of all reports/site log books
- Dealing with the client on a daily basis.
- Ensure all paperwork on site is up to date
- Basic Salary up to £42,000
- 20 Days Annual Leave + 8 Days Holiday
- £100 per week call out 1 in 2.
- Overtime available
- Additional Training
- Career Development Opportunities
- Electrically Qualified
- C&G Level 2 & 3
- C&G 17th Edition or 18th Edition
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Supervisory or management experience
- Should be conversant in writing reports, completing statutory logs, completing PPM’s and reactive using smart phone technology and have some understanding of preparing client quotations for approval.
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information and ask for Tom.