Mechanical Lead Engineer - FM Service Provider - Commercial Building - London (Kings Cross) - Up to £42,000
Are you a Lead Engineer looking for a fresh challenge?
Are you mechanically qualified?
Are you looking for work by Kings Cross?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Lead Engineer to be based at a commercial building located by Kings Cross station.The successful candidate will be mechanically qualified with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. This is very much a hands on / lead role. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £42,000, overtime, further training and career progression.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of work
- Report directly into the Contract Manager
- Assist the Contract Manager in with the "day to day" running of the contract
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date on each contract and ready for audits
- Escort sub contractors
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload
- Attend client meetings if required
- Offer technical support to the Contract Manager, client and engineering team
- Carry out hands on maintenance to both Mechanical & Electrical plant and basic fabric duties
Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
Split Shift (7am to 4pm, 8am to 5pm, 10am to 7pm)Requirements
- Mechanically qualified (City & Guilds, NVQ etc)
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Strong understanding of mechanical plat - HVAC, Water treatment, Pumps, Plumbing, Boilers AHU/FCU's)
- Experience of service delivery in high profile offices.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!