Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor - Property Management Company - High End Residential / Commercial Offices - Surrey (Weybridge) - Up to £43,500
Exciting opportunity to work for a for a leading property management company situated in Surrey (Weybridge). I am currently looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor to look after a large estate in Surrey (Weybridge). The successful candidate will be Mechanical/HVAC qualified and have an all round understanding of most trades, as well as having a proven track record in property / commercial building maintenance. Working alongside the Facilities Manager on site, you will be required to oversee the day to day PPM & reactive maintenance on site. In return the company are offering a competitive salary paying up to £43,500.
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise and allocate work to in house maintenance team and check work is completed to a satisfactory standard and in a timely manner.
- Work closely with subcontracted maintenance teams on schedule of maintenance work throughout all properties and plan to a yearly schedule.
- Liaise with departments to arrange for maintenance to be carried out in properties.
- Liaise regularly with Property Facilities Manager ensuring that they are aware of all work being carried out.
- Provide a point of contact service for day-to-day questions and problems regarding equipment, materials, methods, and procedures.
- Seek approval and place orders for parts, equipment and contractor assigned work.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of back up equipment and replacement parts.
- In the event of any emergency or in case of unusual circumstances, respond to the situation to the best of ability even though the situation normally requires a person of a different trade.
- To adhere to all of the Company’s policies and procedures.
Hours of work
- Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 16:00pm
- Overtime paid at 1.5 after 40 hours work has been completed
- During busy periods, you may be asked to be flexible with working hours (Inclusive of possible weekend work)
- City & Guilds / NVQ - Plumbing, Mechanical or Ventilation
- Knowledge of building codes, rules and regulations
- Knowledge of using a property maintenance system
- Ability to produce written reports, plans, and operational procedures
- Accurate and pays close attention to detail
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication, listening and motivational skills, particularly when under pressure
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Highly flexible and adaptable with hours, duties and travel
- Full driving license (In case you are required to use the company pool car)
- Oversee / Supervise specialist sub contractors
- Strong mechanical and supervisory experience
- Able to travel to the Weybridge site on a daily basis.
Highly desirable (Not essential)
- Gas Safe Registered
- Experience working in a hotel
- Experience working in a high end residential property
- Any security or CRB/DBS clearance
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!