Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor - FM Service Provider - Commercial Building - London (City) - Up to £42,000 Per annum
Are you a Supervisor looking for a new challenge?Are you a Lead Engineer looking for a step up?Are you Mechanically qualified?If the answer is yes, then this could be the job for you...….
Exciting opportunity to work for an FM service provider situated in London. I am currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor to look after a commercial building located near St Pauls. The successful candidate will be mechanically qualified with a proven track record in commercial building / property maintenance within a supervisory / hand on position. He or she will report directly into the Contract Manager and will ensure the day to day running of the small maintenance team (2/3 people) on site. In return the company are offering a competitive salary of up to £42,000 based on qualifications / experience, further training and career progression.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 08:00am to 17:00pm Overtime available
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Report directly into the Contract Manager
- Carry out hands on M&E / Fabric maintenance (50% hands on / 50% Supervisory)
- Assist the Contract Manager in with the "day to day" running of the contract
- Assist in the management of all maintenance staff on the contracts
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's alongside the Contract Manager
- Arrange specialist sub contractors
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Assist in the recruitment of any new staff required on each contract
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues within site team.
- Management of client relationship on a daily basis
- Management of all reports/site log books (Working with the Contract Manager)
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date on each contract and ready for audits
- Mechanically qualified (C&G, NVQ or Equivalent)
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Experience of service delivery in high profile office
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload
- Attend client meetings
- Offer technical support to the Contract Manager, client and on site maintenance team
- Any trade additional trade qualifications (Electrical, Gas etc)
- Experience working in a hands on/supervisory role
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!