Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor - FM Service Provider - Commercial Buildings - Central London - Up to £42,000
Are you a Supervisor or Lead Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Are you Mechanically biased?
Are you happy in a hands on / Supervisory role?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor to look after a large portfolio of buildings located within Westminster. The successful candidate will be mechanically qualified (C&G or NVQ) and will oversee the planned and reactive maintenance across the contract. He or she will also be required to manage their time between carrying out hands on work / administrative duties as well as supervising a small engineering team. In return the company is offering a salary of up to £42,000, overtime, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday
08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Report directly into the Contract Manager
- You will attend the sites on foot (No vehicle is provided)
- Carry out hands on M&E / Fabric maintenance across the client portfolio as and when required (Working / Hands on supervisor role)
- Supervise a small maintenance team
- Close liaison and working relationship with the Client/Tenants
- PPM, reactive, defects snagging and management
- Arrange specialist subcontractors
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Raise small works quotations for any works requested by the Client or works that need approval from the Client.
- Management of client relationship on a daily basis
- Management of all reports/site log books
- Monthly reports
- Dealing with the client on a daily basis.
- Ensure all paperwork on each site is up to date
- Mechanically qualified (City & Guilds, NVQ etc)
- Strong understanding of mechanical plat - Plumbing, HVAC, Water treatment, Pumps, Plumbing, Boilers AHU/FCU's)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- An understanding of electrical, mechanical plant
- Supervisory or management experience
- Should be conversant in writing reports, completing statutory logs etc
Please send your CV to Dean White
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information