Mobile Contract Supervisor - FM Service Provider - Commercial / Blue Chip Buildings - London - Up to £45,000 + package
Exciting opportunity to work for an National FM service provider situated in North London and Northern Home Counties (Herts, Beds, Essex). I am currently recruiting for a Mobile Contract Supervisor to cover a portfolio of sites in London & home counties. The successful candidate will be M&E qualified with a proven track record in commercial building / property maintenance within a supervisory / management position, ideally across a portfolio of contracts. He or she will report directly into the Contract Manager and will ensure the day to day running of the contracts. In return the company are offering a competitive salary, further training and career progression.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Report directly into the Contract Manager
- Assist the Contract Manager in with the "day to day" running of the contract portfolio
- Assist in the management of all maintenance staff on the contracts
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's
- Responsible for managing the company's H&S and environmental performance on the contracts.
- Arrange specialist sub contractors
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures across the contract portfolio
- Assist in the recruitment of any new staff required on each contract
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues within site team.
- Management of client relationship on a daily basis
- Management of all reports
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date on each contract and ready for audits
- A trade qualification (M&E - C&G, HNC, HND etc)
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Strong technical engineering understanding
- Previous experience working across multiple sites (Highly desirable)
- Experience of service delivery in high profile offices.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Attend client meetings
- Offer technical support to the Account manager, client and engineering team
- Up to £45,000 per annum
- Company car
- Fuel card
- Company laptop
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!