Mobile Maintenance Supervisor - FM Service Provider - Bexley & Surrounding Areas - £38-45,000 + Vehicle (Temp to Perm)
Exciting opportunity to work for an FM service provider situated in Bexley. I am currently recruiting for a Mobile Maintenance Supervisor to cover a small portfolio of sites in Bexley and the surrounding areas. The successful candidate will be M&E qualified with a proven track record in commercial building / property maintenance within a supervisory / management position, ideally across a portfolio of contracts. He or she will report directly into the Contract Manager and will ensure the day to day running of the contracts. In return the company are offering a competitive salary, further training and career progression.
This is a hands on working supervisor position where you will be expected to perform hands on duties as well as the management of engineers, log books and sub contractors.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Report directly into the Contract Manager
- Assist the Contract Manager in with the "day to day" running of the contract portfolio
- Assist in the management of all maintenance staff on the contracts
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's
- Responsible for managing the company's H&S and environmental performance on the contracts.
- Arrange specialist sub contractors
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures across the contract portfolio
- Assist in the recruitment of any new staff required on each contract
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues within site team.
- Management of client relationship on a daily basis
- Management of all reports
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date on each contract and ready for audits
- A trade qualification (M&E - C&G, HNC, HND etc) Ideally Mechanically biased
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Strong technical engineering understanding
- Previous experience working across multiple sites (Highly desirable)
- Experience of service delivery in high profile offices.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Attend client meetings
- Within a Local commute of the Borough of Bexley.
- Up to £45,000 per annum
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel card
- Company laptop
- Overtime available
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!