Mobile NICEIC Qualified Supervisor - London - £40,000
Exciting role to join a growing maintenance provider who is looking to expand their operation due to the acquisition of a contract and bring in a specialised Commercial NICEIC Qualified Supervisor to supply this service to the existing portfolio of clients in London.
The company pride themselves on being a privately owned business where your opinion is valued and your voice heard. You will be joining their current mobile maintenance team and covering London and surrounding areas on a range of commercial contracts including commercial offices, schools, Retail units as well as a number of other contracts.
You will be responsible for all commercial Electrical installations and overseeing the electrical team of engineers and their work. You will also be required to assist the maintenance and general building services team when required and will be working Monday - Friday 8am-5pm.
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 Electrical Installation or Equivalent
- 17th/18th Edition (Essential)
- City & Guilds 2391 Electrical Inspection and Testing or City & Guilds 2394 Initial and Fundamental Inspection and Testing/ City & Guilds 2395 Periodic Inspection & Testing (Essential)
- NICEIC Accreditation
- Good all round commercial maintenance knowledge
- Extensive experience working within a commercial environments
- Building services knowledge with ideally additional mechanical / ac qualifications but not essential.
- Full Drivers Licence
- Basic Salary of up to £40,000
- 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Annual Bonus Between 2-5% Based on Company Performance
- Annual Salary review
- Death in service insurance
- Recommend a friend bonus
- Sales Lead commission
- Company Vehicle (Built in Sat Nav & Air Con) with Fuel card and Expense Float
- Full company uniform
- Annual Company Conference
- Overtime after 40 Hours (1.5x Normal Rate, 2 x Overnight &bank Holidays)
- Plenty of Overtime available
- Call out 1 in 5
- The QS’s fundamental responsibility lies with the quality and compliance of the day-to-day work of the electrical installation work.
- Maintaining NICEIC Portal, they will be responsible for safeguarding unused NICEIC Forms against loss or theft and unauthorised use; ensuring that results of inspection and testing are properly recorded on the appropriate prescribed forms of certification and reporting, and reviewing and confirming the results for acceptability
- Electrical Installations
- Electrical & Mechanical - Service / maintenance
- Mechanical / Hvac Knowledge.
- Extensive building services knowledge & Installation
Please send your CV today to email@example.com avoid missing the opportunity