Project Supervisor – Critical Environment – Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire – £40,000 per annum.
An excellent opportunity to join an established building services company has arisen. My client is looking for a Project Supervisor to be based at a large critical site situated in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
The successful candidate will be supervising the safe delivery of project contracts from inception to completion including the management of contractors, external stakeholders and liaison with the on site engineering teams.
The successful candidate will be from a strong technical background and have a proven track record in project supervision, the successful candidate will also ideally hold an SMSTS & Electrical Qualifications.
In return the company are offering a competitive salary, overtime and the chance to work at this very modern site.
Working with the client on site project teams, the successful candidate will be required to carry out the following tasks. Duties:
Hours of Work & Salary
- Project Planning
- Assist Project Management team by accompanying sub-contractors to attend site to evaluate new project opportunities.
- Supervision of projects with safety and customer satisfaction as a priority.
- Explain implications of changes to project scope and/or objectives to the client and to the project team.
- Manage the subcontract team to prioritize tasks outstanding, obstacles or barriers, budgets, resources and deadlines.
- Create, or participate in the creation of project documentation.
- Ensure all project documentation is in place and suitable prior to any start on site.
- Develop a relationship with the client stakeholders, team members, or contract personnel to ensure the defined solution, established project time lines and budgets, are all as expected.
- Work with the Project Manager/ Head of Projects to ensure changes are understood and approved.
- Forward plan to recognize potential programme implications.
- Project accounting and finance
- Understand profit & loss and cost-to-completion projections; and communicate issues to the Project Manager/Head of Projects so that actions can be agreed accordingly.
- Understand pricing model and billing procedures.
- Work closely with the Project Manager/Head of Projects to accurately forecast revenue, profitability, margins and billing.
- Track and report team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Determine the appropriate revenue recognition, ensuring timely and accurate completion of works to enable invoicing
- Up to £40,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
- 08:00am to 17:00pm
- 23 Days Holiday
- Electrically qualified
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Attend client meetings if required
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call Ben Joselyn on 0203 583 3099 for more Information.