Shift Leader - FM Service Provider - Critical Data Centre – Enfield, Middlesex - Up to £50,000
Are you a Shift Leader looking for a new challenge?
Do you have Data Centre Experience?
Do you want a job in Enfield?
If yes, then read on...…
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM Service provider situated in Enfield. CBW are currently recruiting for a Shift Leader to be based in critical Data Centres In Enfield. The Ideal candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 18th Edition) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance, ideally within a critical site (i.e. Bank, Data centre, Blue chip office etc). A current HV Qualification and experience within a Data Centre environment is highly desirable for this position. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £50,000, further training, overtime and career progression. Working with the maintenance team on site, the successful candidate will be required to carry out maintenance duties to the following.Key Duties & Responsibilities
Hours of work
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out on all M&E plant in accordance with Site task schedules and asset lists.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the building are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
- These reactive calls also include concessionary stores and fabric related items.
- Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract.
- Administer sub-contractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site.
- To operate a Permit to Work System in accordance with Quality, Health & Safety procedures and client requirements.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works.
- To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator or update CAFM system.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, reviewed and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices at all times.
- To develop a good working relationship with all members of staff, subcontractors and the client representatives.
- Ensure the provision of a Safe and Healthy working environment.
- Supervising and monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance.
- Ensure assigned tasks are actioned and completed as appropriate.
- To ensure tasks as directed are completed with the appropriate H&S awareness/implementation.
- Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI’s/SLA’s.
- Ensure Computer Based Maintenance systems, e.g. Maximo, is kept up to date and that PPM and reactive tickets are closed out with accurate data captured.
- Ensure the engineering team on site produces required near miss reports, dynamic risk assessments and detailed records of site activities, and ensuring any non-compliance is challenged and escalated where necessary.
- Overview the building's environmental conditions using the BMS System and utilise same to maintain acceptable internal conditions.
- Ensure Shift Reports are completed to the correct standard.
- Knowledge -Electrical - Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast, Control panel, Power distribution), Generators, Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings, Emergency lighting, Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning), Chillers - Re-set, BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds) UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings, HV experience (Shutdowns/Switching)
Continental Shift Pattern - Days & Nights
06:00am to 18:00pm & 18:00pm to 06:00amPackage
- Up to £50,000 Basic Salary
- 22 Days Shift Holiday
- Overtime Available
- Career Progression
- Training (Internal and External Courses)
- Electrically qualified
- City & Guilds - Level 2 & 3
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance working
- Good Communication Skills.
- Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical.
- Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC / HV & LV etc
- High Voltage Certified - Current (Highly desirable)
- Data Centre experience (Highly desirable / Not essential)
Please send your CV to Ben Joselyn
or call 0203 583 3099
for more information