Shift Leader - FM Service Provider - Critical Data Centre - West London / Slough - Data Centre - Up to £48,000
Are you a Shift Leader looking for a new challenge?
Are you a Shift Technician looking for a step up?
Do you live in West London?
If yes, then read on...…
A fantastic opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in West London who are looking for a Shift Leader. The successful candidate will be electrically biased with a wealth of building maintenance experience. He or she will be based in a critical data centre in West London / Slough. In return the company is offering a competitive salary paying up to £48,000 based on experience / qualifications and career progression.Hours of work
Continental Shift Pattern - Days & Nights
06:00am to 18:00pm & 18:00pm to 06:00amKey duties & responsibilities
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance & Reactive maintenance is carried out to all client assets through operation of Planned Preventative Maintenance System.
- Ensure that accurate and comprehensive records are kept pertaining to Health & Safety, Building Compliance and Quality Assurance.
- Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract. Administer sub contractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above plant.
- Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are completed in the form of job sheets.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, reviewed and utilised for all tasks (PPM's and reactive) carried out to ensure safe working practices.
- Manage the shift team
- To maintain & develop good client relationships.
- Ensure assigned tasks are actioned and completed as appropriate, including the utilisation of the shift engineers to ensure the task is suitably completed.
- To undertake annual appraisals of your shift engineers
- To ensure the shift team are suitably skilled and trained, and appropriate training plans are drafted and implemented.
- Up to £48,000 Basic Salary
- 22 Days Shift Holiday
- Overtime Available
- Career Progression
- Training (Internal and External Courses)
- Free on site Parking
- Electrically qualified
- City & Guilds - Level 2 & 3
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance working
- Good Communication Skills.
- Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical.
- Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC / HV LV etc
- Good Leadership & Management skills
- High Voltage Certified - Current (Highly desirable)
- Data Centre experience
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
and ask for Dean White
for more Information!