Shift Leader - FM Service Provider - Critical / Iconic Blue Chip Building - London (City) - £56,000
Are you a Shift Leader / Manager looking for a new challenge?
Are you HV Authorised?
Do you have critical plant experience?
If yes, then read on...…
A fantastic opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Shift Leader to be based in an iconic / critical building located in London. The successful candidate will be electrically biased, current electrical HVAP and will have a wealth of building maintenance / critical experience. In return the company is offering a competitive salary paying £56,000, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Continental Shift Pattern - Days & Nights
07:00am to 19:00pm & 19:00pm to 07:00amKey duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the H&S of the sites and engineers.
- On site HV and LV Authorised Person when qualified and on Shift.
- To proactively check the operation of the Permit to Work system in accordance with Quality, Health & Safety procedures and client requirements. Especially with regards to sub-contractors adherence to RAMS.
- Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract.
- Administer subcontractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site.
- Undertake other tasks as defined and requested by site management.
- To undertake annual appraisals of shift technicians
- Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI’s/SLA’s.
- Ensure the Computer Based Maintenance system, e.g. Maximo, Concept, etc is kept up to date and that PPM and reactive tickets are closed out with accurate data captured.
- Support the Contract Support in achieving high levels of customer satisfaction
- Responsible for Statutory & Code compliance of sites.
- Responsible for the return of PPM and work related documentation.
- Man Management of Day Engineers and Shift team members.
- Ensure all sites have accurate asset registers and are labelled accordingly.
- Provide technical support to engineers, helpdesk and client
- Electrically qualified
- City & Guilds - Level 2 & 3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- High Voltage Certified
- Good Communication Skills.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate relevant knowledge of Air conditioning, UPS, Generators, LV / HV systems,
- Good Leadership & Management skills
- Experience working in critical environments such as banks, data centres etc
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
and ask for Dean White
for more Information!