Site Supervisor- FM Service Provider - Commercial / Iconic Building – Central London- Up to £45,000
Are you a Maintenance Supervisor / Site Manager looking for a fresh challenge?
Are you an experienced lead engineer looking for the next step?
Do you want to work in a blue chip building?If the answer is yes to any of the above , then please read on.....
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider situated in London. The successful candidate will be M&E qualified with a proven track record as a Maintenance Supervisor within commercial building maintenance. He or she will be responsible for parts of both the commercial and residential areas reporting directly into an account manager. The building is a large iconic commercial / blue chip building located by Tottenham Court road. Managing a small team on site you will ensure the day to day running / maintenance within this building (PPM/reactive maintenance). In return the company are offering a competitive package paying up to £45,000, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday – Split Weeks - 08:00am to 17:00pm / 07:00am to 16:00pmKey duties & responsibilities
- Report directly into the Account Manager
- Assist the Account in with the day to day running of the contract
- Assist in the management of all maintenance staff on the contracts
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's alongside the Contract Manager
- Arrange specialist sub-contractors
- Management of all reports/site log books (Working with the Contract Manager)
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date on each contract and ready for audits
- Attend client meetings if required
- Carry out hands on M&E / Fabric maintenance (Hands on / Supervisory)
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's
- Responsible for managing the companys quality procedures on site
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals.
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues
- Management of client relationships on a daily basis.
- Management of all reports.
- Manage any additional business opportunities that will deliver client satisfaction and increase contract sales revenue
- Offer technical support to both the client and the engineering team
- Attend client meetings
- Electrically / Mechanically qualified - C&G/NVQ or HNC/ONC
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
and ask for Ben Joselyn
for more Information!