Caretaker - FM Service Provider - School - Maidenhead, Berkshire - Temporary Contract / Immediate start - £11.00 per hour
Are you a Caretaker looking for an immediate start?
Do you live in or near Maidenhead?
Do you hold or able to pass an Enhanced DBS check?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
CBW staffing solutions are currently recruiting for Caretaker to work for a privately owned FM service provider in London. Our client is looking for an experienced Caretaker to be based in a school in Maidenhead. The ideal candidate would have held a similar role/responsibilities and would also have worked across a large site (School, Hospital etc). He or she will also be required to hold a current Enhanced DBS security check. In return the company is offering a competitive salary paying between up to £11.00 per hour based on experience.Key duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise work across the school with both external and internal contractors.
- Communicate effectively with the facilities team to ensure projects are completed on time
- Carry out day-to-day maintenance and minor repairs
- Ensure the building and grounds are secure when not in use
- Open the building in the morning and lock it at the end of the day
- Ensure heating, lighting and alarm systems are checked regularly to ensure they are operational
- Take responsibility for ordering equipment relevant to your role
- Empty bins
- Tidy up
Monday to Friday - 8.00am to 11:00am / 13:15pm to 17:45pmRequirements
Package / Benefits
- Honest, hard working and reliable
- Good communication skills
- Experience working as a caretaker - Highly desirable (Not essential)
- Experience working in a school - Highly desirable (Not essential)
- A current Enhanced DBS clearance (Essential)
- Excellent customer service skills
- A positive, polite and friendly attitude
- Up to £11 per hours
- Paid Weekly
- Immediate Start
Please send your CV to Tom Cheek
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information