Electrical Maintenance Engineer – FM Service Provider - Commercial Offices - London (City) - Temporary contract / TC - £18.00 per hour
Are you looking for temporary work?
Are you electrically qualified and have building maintenance experience?
Are you immediately available or can start at start notice?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
An exciting opportunity to join an established FM building services company based in London! CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a commercial building / offices in London (City) on a temporary contract (Week to week). He or she will be required to carry out planned and reactive building maintenance alongside the maintenance team on site. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in Electrical building maintenance. In return the company is offering a competitive hourly rate of up to £18.00 per hour.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- AHU / FCU's (Filter changes etc)
- Control Panels
- Changing Ballast
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Maintain and update Log books
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Pumps, motors
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Client Facing
- Immediately available or able to start at short notice
Please send your CV to Tom Cheek
or call Tom on 0203 583 3099
for more Information.