Electrical Maintenance Engineer – FM Service Provider - Commercial Offices - Reading (RG1) - Temporary contract - £18.00 per hour
Are you looking for temporary work?
Are you electrically qualified and have building maintenance experience?
Are you immediately available or can start at start notice?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
An exciting opportunity to join an established FM building services company based in Reading! CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a commercial building / offices in Reading on a temporary contract. He or she will be required to carry out planned and reactive building maintenance on site. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in Electrical building maintenance. In return the company is offering a competitive hourly rate of up to £18.00 per hour.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 07:00am to 16:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Control Panels
- Changing Ballast
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Maintain and update Log books
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Pumps, motors
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Client Facing
- Immediately available or able to start at short notice
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Tom Cheek
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information