Electrical Maintenance Engineer – FM Service Provider - Hospital - London / Park Royal (NW10) - £18.00 per hour / £36,000 - TEMP to PERM
Do you live near Park Royal (NW10)
Are you electrically qualified with building maintenance experience?
Are you immediately available or able to start at short notice?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
An exciting opportunity to join an established building services company based in London / Park Royal (NW10). CBW are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician on a temporary basis for a leading FM Service provider. The successful candidate will be electrically qualified (C&G, 18th Edition) and have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working with the team on site, He or she will be required to carry out planned and reactive building maintenance across the hospital estate. This is an ongoing temporary to permanent role and pays an hourly rate of £18.00 per hour (Permanent role pays £36,000)Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Control Panels
- Changing Ballast
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Maintain and update Log books
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Pumps, motors
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Able to start immediately or at short notice.
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information