Electrical Maintenance Engineer – FM Service Provider - London, Battersea - Temp to Perm - Up to £18.00 per hour
Do you live near Battersea?
Are you electrically qualified with building maintenance experience?
Are you immediately available or able to start at short notice?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
An exciting opportunity to work client side for an established FM Service Provider situated in London, Battersea. The successful candidates will be electrically qualified (C&G, 18th Edition) and will have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working alongside the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out planned and reactive building maintenance across this commercial estate. This is an ongoing temporary to permanent role and pays an hourly rate of up to £18.00 per hour based on qualifications and experience. You will initially be paid on a weekly basis and should you pass your temporary trial, you will have the opportunity to be interviewed/offered a permanent position on site, which pays £40,000.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- Escort / organise sub contractors
- Attend client meetings if required
- Ensure site log books are kept up to date
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Able to start immediately or at short notice.
Please send your CV to Dean White
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information