Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Healthcare Contract - Large Static Site - Cambridge - Temp to Perm - £19.00 per hour / £39,500
Do you live close to Cambridge?
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Do you have building maintenance experience?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
An exciting opportunity to join an established Building Services company based in Cambridge. CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be based on a large healthcare contract situated in Cambridge. He or she will carry out planned and reactive maintenance across this large estate. The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Maintenance Electrician with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. This is an ongoing temporary to permanent role and pays an hourly rate of up to £19.00 per hour based on qualifications and experience. You will initially be paid on a weekly basis and should you pass your temporary trial, you will have the opportunity to be interviewed/offered a permanent position on site, which pays up to £39,500. It is also worth noting that the client is willing to consider straight permanent for those candidates who have a notice period.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday (40 hour week)Week 1
- 06:00m to 15:00pmWeek 2
- 09:00am to 18:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Pumps, motors
- Water Treatment
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- NVQ Level 3 Electrotechnical (desirable)
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition (Essential)
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Immediately available or available at short notice (Desirable)
- Able to participate in 1 in 4 Call Out Rota
- Experience working on a healthcare or hospital contract (Desirable)
- DBS clearance (Or be willing to get one)
Please send your CV to Tom Cheek
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information