Electrical Maintenance Engineer (X2) – Client Direct - Hospital - Bury St Edmunds - Hospital - TEMP to PERM - Up to £18.00 per hour
Do you live near Bury St Edmunds?
Are you electrically qualified with building maintenance experience?
Are you immediately available or able to start at short notice?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
An exciting opportunity to work client side for a large NHS hospital in Bury St Edmunds. CBW are currently recruiting for 2 Electrical Maintenance Engineers. The successful candidates will be electrically qualified (C&G, 18th Edition) and will have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working alongside the in-house maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out planned and reactive building maintenance across the hospital estate. This is an ongoing temporary to permanent role and pays an hourly rate of up to £18.00 per hour based on qualifications and experience. You will initially be paid on a weekly basis and should you pass you temporary trial, you will have the opportunity to be interviewed/offered a permanent position on site, which pays £29,000.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 16:30pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Control Panels
- Changing Ballast
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Maintain and update Log books
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Able to start immediately or at short notice.
- FREE Parking available
- Able to pass Enhanced DBS clearance
Please send your CV to Tom Cheek
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information