Fixed Wire Testing & Inspection Engineer - £15.00 to £19.00 per hour + Bonus & Company Vehicle - Temporary contract / Up to 6 months - UK based roles
Are you an experienced Fixed Wire Testing Engineer looking for a new role?
Do you like the diversity of covering more than one building on a weekly basis?
If the answer is yes, then read on.....
An exciting opportunity to join a well established facilities management company l has arisen. CBW are currently recruiting for a number of Electrical Testers to work on a mobile basis across a number of domestic and projects in the UK. The successful candidates will be electrically qualified (C&G, NVQ, 17/18th Edition, City & Guilds 2391/2394 & 2395) with a proven track record in electrical testing (Ideally within a small team or working on your own).
My client is ideally looking for an experienced Test & Inspection Engineer who is already capable of producing a high standard of Electrical report to pre-arranged deadlines. The candidate will be an experienced electrician with a good working knowledge of BS7671 and the ability to Complete electrical reports (EICRs/EML) with the minimum of supervision. The candidate will need a keen eye for detail and have excellent customer service skills with a flexible approach to work and some travelling will be required.
My client is recruiting in several locations across the UK. Please see below:
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- East London
Hours of Work
- Fixed wire testing and inspections on commercial, domestic and manufacturing projects
- Surveying for positioning of access points
- Survey for equipment location
- Complete all installation & commissioning activities on site as per assigned project(s)
- Ensure all installations are installed and tested to client/project specifications
- Perform all duties safely and to industry best practice
- Complete project reports/paperwork and upload within agreed project SLA
- Ensure all document reports are submitted to the required standards and timescales
- Receive and check equipment/IRM deliveries and report damage/shortages to office/customer
- Maintain company issued vehicles and equipment with respect and to a high standard and report all issues in a timely manner.
Monday to Friday (may be asked to work some weekends depending on site)
The flexibility to work 40 hours per week, including evening/night shifts to support customers’ requirements.Package
- Up to £19.00 per hour
- Van and fuel card
- Testing equipment
- A full UK Driving Licence (No more than 6 points)
- NVQ level 3 or City & Guilds 2360/2330 part 1 & 2 qualification
- City & Guilds 18th Edition qualification
- City & Guilds 2391/2394 & 2395
- A good level of IT literacy.
- Experience working in an electrical testing environment
- An understanding of Health and Safety Regulations within the workplace
Please send your CV to Toby Filtness
or call Toby on 0203 583 3099
for more Information.