M&E Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Foot Mobile - Commercial Multi-Tenanted Buildings - Permanent or Temp to Perm - London- Up to £38,000
Are you Electrically or Mechanically qualified?
Do you have commercial building maintenance experience?
Are you happy to work on a "Foot Mobile" basis?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to join a leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for X3 M&E Maintenance Engineers to cover a small portfolio (Circa 6 sites) in London (West-End, Oxford Street area) The successful candidates will be mechanically or electrically qualified with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance ideally within a mobile position. He or she will carry out planned and reactive maintenance across a number of commercial buildings. In return the company is offering a salary of up £38,000, overtime and the chance to work for this established company.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmRequirements
- Electrically or Mechanically qualified - C&G, NVQ or equivalent
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- Mechanical - An understanding of AHU, Filters, Pumps, Motors, Basic plumbing, Plant rooms etc
- Electrical - An understanding of Electrical systems, Emergency lighting, Replace ballast, fault finding, Power distribution, Generators, BMS systems
- Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility for the completion of tasks
- Ability to prioritise work tasks and remain calm under pressure
- Flexible approach to work.
- Reliable, honest and hard working
- Able to start immediately or at short notice (Highly Desirable)
- IMPORTANT - This is not a mobile role with a vehicle
Please send your CV to Dean White
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!