M&E Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - London (Cannon Street) - Temp to Perm - Up to £20 per hour / £42,000
Are you Electrically or Mechanically qualified?
Do you have commercial building maintenance experience?
Are you looking for a role close to Cannon Street station?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to join a leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for X1 Mechanical Maintenance Engineer and X1 Maintenance Electrician to be based in a commercial blue chip building located near Cannon Street. The successful candidates will be mechanically or electrically qualified with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. He or she will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance within this landlord contract. This is an ongoing temporary to permanent role and pays an hourly rate of up to £20.00 per hour based on qualifications and experience. You will initially be paid on a weekly basis and should you pass your temporary trial, you will have the opportunity to be interviewed/offered a permanent position on site, which pays up to £42000. Hours of work
Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
Week 1 - 07:00am to 16:00pm
Week 2 - 10:00am to 19:00pmRequirements
- Electrically or Mechanically qualified - C&G, NVQ or equivalent
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- Mechanical - An understanding of AHU/FCU's, Cooling Towers, Pumps, Motors, Basic plumbing, Plant rooms etc
- Electrical - An understanding of Electrical systems, Emergency lighting, Replace ballast, fault finding, Generators, Power distribution, Generators, BMS systems
- Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility for the completion of tasks
- Ability to prioritise work tasks and remain calm under pressure
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Flexible approach to work.
- Reliable, honest and hard working
- Must be able to cover call out "1 in 2 weeks - £100 on call"
- Able to start at short notice
Please send your CV to Dean White
or call 0203 583 3099
for more information