M&E Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - SE London, Woolwich - Temporary Contract - Up to £20 per hour (Depending On Experience) - Enhanced DBS Essential
Are you Electrically or Mechanically qualified?
Do you have commercial building maintenance experience?
Are you looking for a role close to Woolwich?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to join a leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a M&E Engineer to be based in a large educational building based in Woolwich. The successful candidates will be mechanically or electrically qualified with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. He or she will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance within the building. This is an ongoing temporary role and pays an hourly rate of up to £20.00 per hour based on qualifications and experience.Hours of work
Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
8:00am to 17:00pm
- Electrically or Mechanically qualified - C&G, NVQ or equivalent
- Enhanced DBS (Essential)
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- Mechanical - An understanding of AHU/FCU's, Cooling Towers, Pumps, Motors, Basic plumbing, Plant rooms etc
- Electrical - An understanding of Electrical systems, Emergency lighting, Replace ballast, fault finding, Generators, Power distribution, Generators, BMS systems
- Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility for the completion of tasks
- Ability to prioritise work tasks and remain calm under pressure
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Flexible approach to work.
- Reliable, honest and hard working
- Able to start at short notice
Please send your CV to Tom Cheek
or call 0203 583 3099
for more information