Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Borehamwood (WD6) - Temporary to Permanent - £20.70 per hour
Are you Mechanically qualified?
Do you have building maintenance experience?
Do you live near Boreham Wood?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a commercial building (Office space) in Borehamwood. The successful candidate will be mechanically biased (C&G or NVQ) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance, ideally within a commercial / blue chip building. Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 16:30pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- To attend and complete reactive works within their Service Level Agreements for Attendance, Response and Completion
- To undertake mechanical strips downs of assets in preparation for insurance inspections
- To undertake testing and maintenance of equipment such as but not limited to, calorifiers, AHUs etc.
- Responsible for maintaining mechanical installations, repairs and maintenance to M&E Plant and Building Fabric
- Completing Planned Maintenance in line with SFG20 and GMP Guidelines
- Complete proactive inspections, remedial repairs and installations
- To provide support to the wider Engineering Day Team in the event of an emergency call
- To support in providing cost information for chargeable works on site
- To provide updates to the Helpdesk Co-ordinator on a regular basis to ensure the CAFM System is up to date
- Carry out daily checks of plant rooms and equipment
- Attend training scheduled by the Management Team (E-Learning and role/site specific courses)
- Provide regular hazard reporting for the site on a weekly basis
- To carry out any other task as requested by line management that is with competency and does not put yourself at risk
- Mechanical - NVQ or City & Guilds Level 2&3
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Strong knowledge of BMS systems (Trend, Satchwell, Johnsons for example)
- FGas qualifications an advantage
- Proven experience working on AHU, L/MTHW systems, calorifiers,, HVAC, A/C
- Demonstrate knowledge of L8 Compliance
- Good communication skills
- Client facing and Presentable
- Must be immediate or able to start at short notice
Please send your CV to Dean White
or call 0203 583 3099