Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Commercial Building - Kings Cross / London - Temp to Perm - Up to £18.00 per hour
Are you mechanically qualified?
Do you want to work close to Kings Cross station?
Are you looking for a Temp to Permanent position?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a large commercial building located a short walk from Kings Cross station. The successful candidate will be mechanically qualified / biased (C&G or NVQ) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. This is an ongoing temporary to permanent role and pays an hourly rate of up to £18.00 per hour based on qualifications and experience. You will initially be paid on a weekly basis and should you pass your temporary trial, you will have the opportunity to be interviewed/offered a permanent position on site, which pays £38,000.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of Work
- Monitor mechanical plant
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets, replacing taps, washers etc
- Monitor the BMS systems
- Basic electrical duties (Lamp changes etc)
- General building fabric
- Escort specialist sub-contractors
Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
08:00am to 17:00pmRequirements
- Mechanical qualifications - NVQ or City & Guilds
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Must be immediately available to can start at short notice
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Tom Cheek
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information!