Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Commercial Building - Oxfordshire (Didcot) - Temporary to Permanent - Up to £18.00 per hour
Are you mechanically qualified?
Do you want to work close to Liverpool Street station?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in Oxfordshire. CBW are currently recruiting a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a large commercial building located in Didcot. The successful candidate will be mechanically qualified / biased (C&G or NVQ) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. This is a temporary to permanent role, so the candidate must be willing to be paid via a weekly timesheet. Should he or she impress during their trial period, they will then have the opportunity to be offered/Interviewed for the full time role. In return the company is offering an hourly rate of up to £18.00 per hour, overtime and the chance to work at this very unique and interesting site.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of Work
- Monitor mechanical plant
- HVAC PPM & reactive maintenance
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Cooling Towers
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets, replacing taps, washers etc
- Monitor the BMS systems
- Basic electrical duties (Lamp changes etc)
- General building fabric
- Escort specialist sub-contractors
Monday to Friday
08:00am to 16:30pmRequirements
Highly desirable (Not essential)
- Mechanical qualifications - NVQ or City & Guilds
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Any further qualifications (i.e. Electrical or Air Conditioning etc)
- Water treatment (L8)
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Tom Cheek
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information!