Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Data Centre - London / Docklands - Temporary contract (TC) - £18.00 per hour
Are you Mechanically qualified?
Would you like to work in a Data Centre?
Do you have critical M&E Plant experience?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in London (Docklands). CBW are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a critical data centre in London. The successful candidate will be mechanically biased (C&G or NVQ) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance, ideally within a commercial / blue chip building. Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following. This is an ongoing temporary contract and pays £19.00 per hour.
Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following;
Hours of work
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- VAV Boxes
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- General building fabric
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmRequirements
- Mechanical - NVQ or City & Guilds Level 2&3
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Able to work as part of a team (3 Person Team)
- Good communication skills
- Client facing and Presentable
- Must be immediate or able to start at short notice
Highly desirable (Not essential)
- Any further qualifications (i.e. Electrical or Air Conditioning etc)
- Experience working in a bank / blue chip / Commercial Office
- Water treatment (L8)
- Previous experience working a Data Centre
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
and ask for Tom Cheek
for more Information