Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Foot Mobile / London (City) - Temporary to Permanent - £18.00 per hour
Are you Mechanically qualified?
Do you have building maintenance experience?
Are you looking for a temporary to permanent work job?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to cover 3 commercial / landlord contracts in the City (All within walking distance). The successful candidate will be mechanically biased (C&G or NVQ) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Reporting to the Supervisor you will be required to carry out PPM & reactive maintenance to Mechanical plant. This is an ongoing temporary to permanent role and pays an hourly rate of up to £18.00 per hour based on qualifications and experience. You will initially be paid on a weekly basis and should you pass your temporary trial, you will have the opportunity to be interviewed/offered a permanent position.
He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following;
Hours of work
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Basic Cooling Towers, Boiler and Calorifier knowledge
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- Basic Electrical knowledge
- General building fabric
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmRequirements
Highly desirable (Not essential)
- Mechanical - NVQ or City & Guilds or equivalent
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Client facing and Presentable
- Must be immediate or able to start at short notice
- Happy to work in a Foot Mobile role
- Any further qualifications (i.e. Electrical or Air Conditioning etc)
- Experience working in a mobile role covering multiple sites
- Water treatment (L8)
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
and ask for Dean White
for more Information