Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Foot Mobile - London - Temp to Perm - £18 per hour / £33,000 + Zones 1&2 Travel Card
Are you looking for a Foot Mobile role?
Do you enjoy the flexibility that covering multiple sites gives you?
Do you have an all round understanding of M&E / Fabric maintenance?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Fantastic opportunity to work for an established FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Foot Mobile Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to cover a number of commercial properties in London. The successful candidate will be mechanically qualified (C&G, NVQ or apprenticeship trained) and when called upon will be required to cover and assist other buildings based on workload, holiday and sickness cover etc, so flexibility is key to this role. This is a temporary to permanent position, so he or she will initially be employed on a temporary basis (i.e. £18.00 per hour / paid weekly via a timesheet) should you prove yourself and pass your trial period, then you will have the opportunity to be offered/interviewed for the full time role, which pays £33,000 + Zones 1 & 2 travel card.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- To carry out daily & weekly plant checks including fire alarm and emergency lighting tests
- To carry out PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the Plant and associated mechanical systems.
- To ensure onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated with the mechanical aspects of the PPM and plant.
- To respond in a prompt and effective manner to all reactive maintenance issues within set capabilities, and help desk requests associated with Building Service Maintenance requirements as per contract.
- To respond to callouts and cover breakdowns and emergencies associated with the M&E Services aspects of the contract within set capabilities as required.
- Assist other trades as necessary.
- Carry out PPM & Reactive maintenance on Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies
- Mechanically qualified - C&G, NVQ or equivalent
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- An understanding of Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, Water treatment
- Confidence and commitment to providing a high quality, professional service when dealing with customers and clients alike
- Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility for the completion of tasks
- Ability to prioritise work tasks
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Flexible approach to work.
- Must be immediately available or able to start at short notice
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Tom Cheek
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information!