Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Historical Estate - London (Greenwich) - Temp to Perm - £18.00 per hour / £38,000
Are you a Mechanical Engineer looking for work?
Would you like to work in Greenwich?
Do you have experience in AHU, Belts, Humidifiers, Pumps, Plant rooms?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Fantastic opportunity to work for an established FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work on large / historical estate in Greenwich. The successful candidate will be mechanically qualified (C&G, NVQ or apprenticeship trained) and will be required to work alongside the maintenance team on site. He or she will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance to the following; AHU, Belts, Filters, Humidifiers (Bottle changes) Pressurisation – basic alarm resets, Copper pipework up to 50mm, Pumps – Strainer cleans, Plant rooms. This is a temporary to permanent position, so he or she will initially be employed on a temporary basis (i.e. £18.00 per hour / paid weekly via a timesheet) should you prove yourself and pass your trial period, then you will have the opportunity to be offered/interviewed for the full time role, which pays up to £38,000.Hours of work
- Monday – Friday (5 Days on – 3 days off)
- Tuesday - Monday (7 Days on – 2 days off)
- Thursday – Wednesday (7days on – 4 days off)
Hours: 08:00am to 17:00pm, 08:00am to 17:30pm & 08:00am to 18:00pmRequirements
- Mechanically qualified - C&G, NVQ or equivalent
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- An understanding of AHU, Belts, Filters, Humidifiers (Bottle changes) Pressurisation – basic alarm resets, Copper pipework up to 50mm, Pumps – Strainer cleans, Plant rooms
- Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility for the completion of tasks
- Ability to prioritise work tasks and remain calm under pressure
- Flexible approach to work.
- You must hold a valid driving license (To use the pool car on site)
- Must be immediately available or able to start at short notice
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call on 0203 583 3099
for more Information!