Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - London (Cannon Street) - Temp to Perm - £18.00 per hour / £36,000
Are you a Mechanically biased Engineer?
Do you have commercial building maintenance experience?
Have you worked on Pumps, AHU, Water Treatment?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a commercial office building located a short walk from Cannon Street station. The successful candidate will be mechanically biased (C&G / NVQ) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working with a small maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out mechanical, electrical and fabric PPM & reactive maintenance. You will initially be paid on a weekly basis and should you pass your temporary trial, you will have the opportunity to be interviewed/offered a permanent position on site, which pays up to £36,000.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 09:00am to 18:00pmRequirements
- City & Guilds / NVQ in Mechanical
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates (Essential)
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- An understanding of the following is essential: L8 Water treatment, Pumps, Air Handling units
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer skills
Please send your CV to Dean White
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!