Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - London - Temporary contract - £18.00 per hour
Are you Mechanically qualified?
Do you have building maintenance experience?
Are you looking for temporary work?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a commercial building (Office space) in London. The successful candidate will be mechanically biased (C&G or NVQ) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance, ideally within a commercial / blue chip building. Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following.
Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following;
Hours of work
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- VAV Boxes
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- General building fabric
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmRequirements
Highly desirable (Not essential)
- Mechanical - NVQ or City & Guilds Level 2&3
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Able to work as part of a team (3 Person Team)
- Good communication skills
- Client facing and Presentable
- Must be immediate or able to start at short notice
- Any further qualifications (i.e. Electrical or Air Conditioning etc)
- Experience working in a bank / blue chip / Commercial Office
- Water treatment (L8)
Please send your CV to Tom Cheek
or call 0203 583 3099
and ask for more Information