Mechanical Maintenance Engineer – High End Residential Development – Battersea - £18.00 p/h Temp to Perm
Are you a Mechanical Maintenance /plumber Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a family run Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established FM service provider based in near Battersea has arisen. CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to be carrying out planned and reactive commercial building maintenance across a large heritage site. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer currently looking for a new position who is keen on progression. In return the company are offering a competitive salary in the region of £36,000 with a potential route into further career progression.Key duties & Responsibilities
Package Details & Hours of Work
- Monitor mechanical plant
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- HIU Maintenance
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets, replacing taps, washers etc
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Maintain and update Log books
- Basic Salary of up to £36,000
- 8am to 5pm - Monday to Friday
- No Call Rota
- Overtime Available
● Mechanical / Plumbing qualifications - NVQ or City & Guilds
● You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
● A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
● Good communication skills
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call Dan Barber on 0203 583 3099 for more Information.