Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / Plumber - FM Service Provider - SW London (Kensington) - Temporary to Permanent - £18.00 per hour
Are you Mechanically or Plumbing qualified?
Do you have building maintenance experience?
Are you looking for a temporary to permanent work job?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / Plumber to be based in a large University in Kensington. The successful candidate will be mechanically / Plumbing biased (C&G or NVQ) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working with the maintenance team on site you will be required to carry out PPM & reactive maintenance to both Plumbing and Mechanical plant. This is an ongoing temporary to permanent role and pays an hourly rate of up to £18.00 per hour based on qualifications and experience. You will initially be paid on a weekly basis and should you pass your temporary trial, you will have the opportunity to be interviewed/offered a permanent position on site.
He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following;
Hours of work
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Basic Cooling Towers and Boiler knowledge
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- General building fabric
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmRequirements
Highly desirable (Not essential)
- Mechanical or Plumbing- NVQ or City & Guilds or equivalent
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Client facing and Presentable
- Must be immediate or able to start at short notice
- Any further qualifications (i.e. Electrical or Air Conditioning etc)
- Experience working in a bank / blue chip / Commercial Office
- Water treatment (L8)
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
and ask for Tom Cheek
for more Information