Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor - Private Hospital - 6 Month Temporary Contract (TC) - London - Rate £Neg
Are you mechanically qualified?
Are you happy in a hands on / supervisor role?
Are you immediately available or can start a short notice?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
Exciting opportunity to work for a private Hospital in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor to work a 6 month temporary contract. The successful candidate will be mechanically biased with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance ideally within a hands on / supervisory role. Overseeing a small maintenance team on site, he or she will be required to supervise (60%) and carry hands on PPM and reactive maintenance (40%) across the hospital.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 16:30pmRequirements
- Mechanically qualified (C&G, NVQ)
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- An understanding of HVAC, Pumps, Cooling Towers, Water treatment, Plumbing etc
- Supervisor skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must me immediate or able to start at short notice
High desirable (No essential)
- Experience working in a hospital
- Current or expired CRB/DBS clearance
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information